Bristol City Council is running a 2 year pilot called Community Supported Accommodation (CSA). Service users with learning difficulties or mental health issues who live in residential or supported living and who no longer need such a high level of care and support are assessed and, if appropriate, they are nominated for the CSA scheme. The service users then move to independent living with floating support. The floating support staff work with service users to develop their skills, help them become more independent and reduce the amount of direct support they need to sustain their tenancy and lifestyle.
A provider day is being held on Thursday 31st January 2013
The event is free, but booking is essential, please register if you wish to attend.
Places are limited and available for a maximum of two representatives from each organisation.
- Old Market Street Footbridge Demolition Contract ~ BCC Tender Opportunity
- Integrated Tenant Experience Development Services ~ BCC Tender Opportunity
- Supported Bus Services ~ BCC Tender Opportunity
- Cashless Telephone Parking Services ~ BCC Tender Opportunity
- Night Time Services ~ BCC Tender Opportunity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets