Procurement of Sexual Health Services in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Market Warming Event
Tuesday 10th November 2015
Hayloft and Saddlery, Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol
Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire local authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups are working together to re-procure sexual health services across the three geographical locations.
Some of the services currently in scope are:
- STI testing and treatment
- provision of contraception (including LARC and emergency contraception)
- outreach to vulnerable groups
- health promotion and prevention, including HIV prevention
- young people’s sexual health services
- termination of pregnancy
- chlamydia screening including provision in Bath and North East Somerset
The event will provide an opportunity for potential providers to:
- understand the challenges, intentions and desired outcomes for the services
- enable the potential formation of provider consortia
- explore opportunities for innovation
- enable organisations to effectively plan for forthcoming procurement
Interested providers are invited to this Market Warming Event which is intended as an awareness, communication and information gathering exercise. The event will offer an opportunity to help understand commissioning intentions and offer opportunities to network, forge partnerships and start thinking about service delivery models with other providers.
Please note this exercise is not part of any pre-qualification or selection process. This therefore does not represent a commitment from the participating local authorities to award a contract or issue an invite to tender to any provider that expresses an interest in this market warming exercise.
We would recommend representation from one service manager and one business manager or equivalent.
Please email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.