SME’s, have you ever considered bidding to supply customers in the Public Sector?
Do you already do this?
Bristol City Council together with other surrounding local authorities and Public Sector bodies invite you to this year’s West of England Partners In Procurement (PiP) event at University of the West of England on 6th July from 9:15 to 2:30
Now in its 11th year the event is themed around ‘Your Role in the Supply Chain’ and we are focussing on a mix of new and not-so-new topics – all of which we are relevant to organisations who wish to supply the Public Sector.
The outline agenda is:
- Local entrepreneur Neil Way talks about the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), how works and how it can benefit you.
*Following this are:
- Current Economic and Procurement Climate and Context
- Purpose, focus, future activities of the LEP SME group
- Public Sector Supply Chains – what is being bought
- Top tips for tendering, procurement portals, social value policy for SME
- Contracts Finder and what it can tell you
- Information Governance/ Cyber Security – what’s important and why
- Auto enrolment for pensions
After the presentations you are invited to join us for a free, delicious and locally-sourced lunch.
In addition to the main events there will be staff present from local Public Sector bodies for you to talk to if you so wish
The event is free but we do need you to register by Monday 4 July 2016 on a first-come, first-served basis. Please go to http://stps16.eventbrite.co.uk to book and for more detail.
Procurement Support, Bristol City Council
West of England Partners in Procurement are:
Bristol City Council
University of the West of England
South Gloucestershire Council
Bath & N.E.Somerset Council
North Somerset Council
Avon Fire & Rescue
Avon & Somerset Police
City of Bristol College
*agenda subject to change