Bristol City Council
Grant Funding Opportunity for VCS Infrastructure Organisations
VCS Infrastructure Support Services Bristol
Bristol City Council invites VCS organisations to submit an application for funding to provide VCS Infrastructure services. The outcomes for the grant funding have been developed in response to consultation with VCS organisations in the city and reflect the feedback from a recent consultation:
VCS organisations are more able to raise additional funding to develop and deliver their services.
- VCS organisations have more capacity to run their services more efficiently and effectively.
- VCS organisations develop or evolve to meet gaps in service provision.
- Bristol VCS organisations know how and where to access appropriate VCS infrastructure support.
- VCS organisations develop collaborative solutions.
- The Bristol VCS actively contributes to policy changes, strategic development, service re-design and commissioning in the city.
Funding for these services will be provided from a £453k budget per annum, reducing in years three and four and services offered must commence from 23rd May 2016.
We encourage collaborative applications but there must be a lead organisation to provide clear strategic direction to the services. Baseline standards are in place to ensure we protect the public and grant.
The grant funded service will be expected to embrace the changes recommended in the NAVCA ‘Change for Good’ report.
The grant documents and funding application are accessible through registration on Bristol’s e-procurement system – the Proactis Supplier Portal: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com
Organisations wishing to submit an application can do so between 7th December 2015 and 21st January 2016 via the Proactis Supplier Portal.
A briefing session on the grant funding and the process has been arranged for the 3rd December 2015 at 2pm. To book a place and for details of the location please contact the Investment & Grants Team:
Phone: 0117 9036439